- A strong base salary and generous commission scheme
- Global travelling to conferences
- Yearly company trip and Office Chef
We’re looking for our next Junior Account Manager!
Before we get into the details, we’d like to clarify a few points:
This job is for people who are determined, strong in negotiating, energetic, communicative, confident, calculated and fascinated by the role technology plays in marketing and sales.
Do you recognize yourself in the above, do you currently reside in the Netherlands and looking for a fun, international company to kickstart your sales career?
Then read on quickly!
As a Junior Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for a constantly growing pool of affiliates or advertisers from around the globe. Building up your own portfolio with plenty of support from our experienced team, you’ll have the opportunity to forge your own style, as long as the focus is on the end result: helping our partners grow their businesses.
This requires intensive analysis of ROI on marketing campaigns; an understanding of trends in the market; recognition of partner needs (and proactively assisting them); and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Not familiar with the affiliate marketing industry? Don’t worry! We have an extensive bootcamp and inhouse trainer to teach you all the ins and outs to set you up for success. Most important part is that you have the right mindset (re-read the introduction if you’re unclear) and are enjoyable to work with.
What’s in it for you?
- A strong base salary and generous commission scheme with salaries ranging from 35k – 85k;
- Ability to create your own portfolio of clients;
- Extensive, hands-on training and knowledge building;
- Access to a powerful industry that will only grow in coming years;
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Gym membership at Onefit (and the ability to work out during office hours);
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery, www.Advidi.com);
- Great colleagues, massive company parties, Friday drinks and a personal business coach;
- Access to a monthly benefits budget of €30, which you can spend in the Advidi flexible benefits app, powered by YourCampus. Through this app you get access to a wide range of benefits, ranging from gym memberships to vouchers for your favorite webshop.
Founded in 2013, our successful Amsterdam-based affiliate network has grown at lightning speed year after year.
We attribute most of this success to our motto: People first, then profits. We treat our partners and colleagues with respect – always looking at long-term benefits over short-term profits. Our international team is ready to welcome you!
You should be ready for:
- Competitive environment – we have fun, but we also work hard;
- Intensive 1st Month training program (Internal);
- Around-the-clock availability (being “always on”), we are not a 9 till 5 company!
- Global travelling to conferences representing the company as an ambassador of Advidi
- Massive success (you also need to be able to handle this)
- Requirement: Proficient English User (B2 or higher)
Do you see yourself growing into a profitable career with us? Apply right away!
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.