- A strong base salary and generous commission scheme
- Global travelling to conferences
- Yearly company trip and Office Chef
Junior Account Manager at Advidi!
We are now looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our amazing sales team in Amsterdam!
In this role, you will be responsible for constantly growing a pool of affiliates or advertisers from around the globe. Building up your own portfolio with plenty of support from our experienced team, you’ll have the opportunity to forge your own style, as long as the focus is on the end result: helping our partners grow their businesses.
Not familiar with the affiliate marketing industry? Don’t worry! We will gladly invest time in teaching you all the ins and outs to set you up for success. The most important part is that you have the right mindset and are enjoyable to work with.
Junior Account Manager’s daily tasks include:
- Active communication with existing and potential partners,
- Intensive analysis of ROI on marketing campaigns,
- Expanding your international client portfolio,
- Close collaboration with internal colleagues,
- Constant learning about the industry,
- Attending international conferences.
Who are we looking for:
- Curious mind,
- Social butterfly,
- No 9-5 mentality,
- Skilled team player,
- Strong communicator.
What do we offer:
- Uncapped commission scheme with salaries 35K-85k or even more (base+bonus),
- A monthly budget of €30 on Your Campus App (wide range of benefits, ranging from gym memberships to vouchers for your favourite webshops/ services),
- 25 holiday days + 1 free day off during your birthday week,
- Option to buy 10 more days off,
- An External Professional Business Coach,
- Fantastic company trips (check out our Gallery at www.Advidi.com),
- Fun events such as Game Night, Fancy Friday, seasonal parties and more,
- Daily fresh lunches and snacks prepared by our Chef,
- Gym membership discount and the possibility to work out during office hours,
- Table tennis, football, darts, football field, basketball court,
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons.
Founded in 2012, our successful Amsterdam-based affiliate network has grown at lightning speed year after year.
We attribute most of this success to our motto: People first, then profits. We treat our partners and colleagues respectfully – always looking at long-term benefits over short-term gains. We put a lot of emphasis on making new colleagues feel welcome and part of a family. It’s a great environment to be in!
Do you see yourself growing into a profitable career with us? Apply right away!
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.