- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
With millions of daily transactions and many different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all business units in Advidi and maintains a large portfolio of diverse products, including custom portals for clients, internal dashboards, and automation of internal processes.
Our team’s focus for the next few years is to build a new platform that aims to replace many of our existing products. Work on this platform is just starting so nothing is set in stone yet so you can really influence this product’s entire lifetime.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, technical architecture, product maintenance, coach junior/medior developers and aid in project delivery.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of post-graduation relevant work experience
- Well-versed in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Kotlin, Java 8+
- Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working
- Capable of writing clean, reliable and highly scalable code
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Experienced working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery or Redshift
- Strong knowledge of SQL and query performance
- Knowledge of ngrx/redux and reactive programming
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, EC2, Cloudfront and Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience using the Spring Framework
What we offer:
- A competitive salary,
- Proper guidance and support from fellow senior developers if and when you need it,
- Time to learn in a way you see fit,
- A monthly budget of €30 on Your Campus App (wide range of benefits, ranging from gym memberships to vouchers for your favourite webshops/ services),
- 25 holiday days + 1 free day off during your birthday week,
- Option to buy 10 more days off,
- An External Professional Business Coach,
- Fantastic company trips (check out our Gallery at www.Advidi.com),
- Fun events such as Game Night, Fancy Friday, seasonal parties and more,
- Daily fresh lunches and snacks prepared by our Chef,
- Gym membership discount and the possibility to work out during office hours,
- Table tennis, football, darts, football field, basketball court,
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons.