Affiliate Summit West
The city of lights, casinos, and shotgun weddings… It’s Vegas baby! The Advidi team is gearing up for the Affiliate Summit West conference in sunny Las Vegas and wants to make sure you get the most out of your visit. So, we thought we would give you a little insight into what to do inside (and outside) the 2023 edition of ASW. Here are our top suggestions on speakers, workshops and what things to get up to in your off time.
ASW claims to be the largest affiliate marketing event in the world with over 6,000 people in attendance, you can be sure it’s going to be full of the who’s who of affiliate marketing.
WHAT TO SEE INSIDE ASW
Inside the conference, the agenda is jam-packed full of speakers, workshops, and demonstrations for various levels (beginner to expert). Be sure to check out the full event schedule, but our recommendations for must-see sessions include:
- How to Drive More Sales with TikTok Organic | Mon Jan 23 | 1:45pm
Why? Ms. Luna Vega provides tips and tricks to master the increasingly confusing TikTok algorithm and make the most of TikTok’s organic traffic. TikTok not your thing? Then head to Depesh’s session on optimizing your Facebook targeting and tracking in a post-iOS 14 world.
- Stop Wasting Time with Facebook Ads Targeting | Mon Jan 23 | 1:45pm
Why? The iOS updates are making it tougher and tougher to collect data and scale up campaigns, Depesh Mandalia gives insights into how to bypass these restrictions and build intent-based audiences on Facebook.
- Conversion Optimization for Affiliate Landing Pages | Mon Jan 23 | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Why? Sometimes we just don’t know why land pages aren’t performing. Brian Massey will present a proven, repeatable way to build high-performing digital campaigns, from click to conversion.And, of course, don’t forget to book your meeting with the Advidi team. They’ll be around ASW for the entire three days and would love to catch up.
WHAT TO DO OUTSIDE ASW
Outside of the conference Vegas has so much to offer. You can expect good food, gambling, and world-class clubbing. The options are endless, so let us break it down into bite-size chunks for you
- Taco Madera Fancy dinner and a show? No, not that kind of show. But if you’re looking for some entertainment while you eat, Toca Madera is the spot. Fire dancers to accompany your fiery tacos. The vibe is well and truly up.
- Lago (Bellagio) Dine in front of one of the most recognizable sites in all of Vegas. Lago (Bellagio) is a gastronomic Italian experience with pasta made daily and beautiful seafood dishes. From the mouth of a local, it’s: “Bomb ass Italian right by the fountains.” What more could you want?
- Le Thai Vegas We’re sure you’re going to be spending your money elsewhere, *cough* casinos *cough* strip clubs, so here’s a cheap and tasty spot that is tried and tested by Team Advidi. Le Thai Vegas has two locations and a range of different authentic Thai meals.
- Alle Lounge on 66th 66 floors above the neon lights you’ll find some of the best panoramic views the city has to offer. Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and globally inspired small plates while soaking up that view.
- Foundation Room (Mandalay) There’s a reason this place has been around for over two decades. It’s an institution in Vegas that has a reputation for amazing service and a guaranteed good night.
- Ghost Donkey (Cosmo) Looking for something a little more low-key? This Mexican-inspired bar promises a cool, chilled-out vibe to start your night. You can expect stylish decor, tasty bites and a unique selection of mezcal and tequila.
- The Venetian Hotel We know, a hotel, sounds lame but hear us out. It rains inside. INSIDE! It has canals with Venetian gondolas, saloon shows and a casino. The spectacle of this hotel is worth the visit.
- Cirque du Soleil Cirque du Soleil has a residence show in Vegas is a circus show, mixed with a fever dream… In a good way. Honestly, the costumes, makeup and set is out of this world.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride If you have a few extra days (and haven’t blown all your cash on red) a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon is a must-do. We guarantee the memory of it will last a lot longer than that hangover
- Adele It’s Adele. Need we say more? If you feel like seeing a performance from one of the worlds best singers, you’re in luck. Adele begins her Vegas residency, Weekends with Adele, from the 20th of January.
- Omnia Omnia separates itself by giving you an interactive nightlife experience. How? With the insane kinetic chandelier, (see it here instagram) world-class service, and VIP tables.
- The Light XS With its palm trees, draped curtains and European pool it almost feels like you’re partying at a beach club. Big DJ’’s, lavish indoor and outdoor seating and bottle service. You’re all set for the evening.
- Hakkasan Known for booking some of the biggest DJ’s in the industry, Hakkasan is described all-encompassing nightlife experience. A great night out. Tip: Smart shoes, smart shoes, smart shoes. Got that? Many clubs will let you in with a t-shirt and jeans but not without a pair of tidy shoes for dancin’.Without fear of sounding like a broken record, Vegas is the perfect time to book a meeting with one of the Advidi team. Rick, Jeroen, Bram, Rafi, Arsen and Tim are pumped and ready to help you up your affiliate marketing game. You don’t need to be in Vegas to get your jackpot.