- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Marrakesh in our Gallery)
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients and creating online marketing trackers. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, technical architecture, maintenance, and project delivery.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of post-graduation relevant work experience
- Well versed in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Kotlin, Java 8+
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts, preferably with either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working
- Capable of writing clean, reliable and highly scalable code
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Experienced working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery or Redshift
- Strong knowledge of SQL and query performance
- Knowledge of ngrx/redux and reactive programming
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, EC2, Cloudfront and Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience using the Spring Framework
- Room for attending conferences and workshops;
- Possibility to work out during office hours;
- Daily fresh extended luxury lunches prepared by our Chef;
- Great newly designed office located near Amsterdam Westerpark;
- Awesome trimester company events and fancy Fridays;
- Free Dutch language classes and gym subscription discount.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.
Advidi is an Affiliate Network that unifies the smartest players in the affiliate marketing business. We help affiliates and advertisers around the world to successfully trade media at scale with unparalleled levels of support, control, and transparency. Affiliate marketing is a specific type of performance marketing, and our network effectively acts as the middleman; our support help all parties improve results.
We work hard and we play hard, but we keep a careful eye on balance. A focus on personal development and sharing ideas defines our collaborative culture. Health and wellbeing always take precedence over profits.
We’re a team. We share our successes and setbacks with each other. Everyone is encouraged to contribute. We follow up on this with yearly company trips, trimester outings, open company meetings and a sense of togetherness weaved into everything we do.